Learn how to raise positive kids in a negative world
This training is for parents, siblings, grandparents, teachers, coaches and anyone who lives or works with children. Learn powerful parenting skills and tools that bring guidelines into your child’s life. Know what it takes to raise healthy, happy, respectful children. You will learn:
- The positive qualities of a positive parent.
- How to allow children to experience the consequences of irresponsible acts.
- The art of designing logical consequences.
- How to use empathy instead of anger.
- How to build your child’s self-esteem.
- How to talk to your child about sex, the media, music, TV, drugs, and peer pressure.
- All processing fees are NON-REFUNDABLE
- Refund Policy: All training fees are non-refundable unless cancelled by you at least 48 hours prior to the beginning of the training. If cancellation is timely received, you will be eligible for a refund less the processing fee of $150.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to attend the Impact Trainings.